Lucario Outdoor Screen
- Aluminium Lightweight and non corrosive. Powder coating available in a range of colours (see downloads section below to view the Colour Chart)
- Corten Steel A self-sealing that develops a unique natural texture and diverse rusted tones as it ages. It will leach (drip rust) when wet.
- Stainless Steel Brushed or mirrored (indoors only) finish available.
- Mount the screens a few centimetres out from the wall for stunning shadows during the day, add lights for shadows at night.
- Standard sheet sizes are 2400 x 1200 mm, however most of our laser cut screens are custom made and can be manufactured from various materials.
- Lead time for these screens is 3-4 weeks.
- The Lucario outdoor screen can also be made as a light box feature.
- Corten Steel1200 x 2400 mm
- Powdercoated Aluminium1200 x 2400 mm
- Stainless Steel1200 x 2400 mm
The Lucario Outdoor screen design is inspired from the designers travels to Morocco. This attention grabbing outdoor screen can be made in various sizes and from various materials;
Producing iconic pieces of West Australian designed outdoor metal sculpture and screens, Q Design are proudly based in Perth, Western Australia and produce one of the most extensive collections of outdoor art that can be viewed and purchased exclusively at WaterGarden Warehouse in Osborne Park.
Additional Product Information